Ales Bialiatski won Nobel Prize for PeaseOctober 8, 2022
The SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for 2022October 8, 2022
Shri Kishore Kumar Poludasu has been named the new managing director and chief executive officer of SBI General Insurance Company Limited, with effect from October 4th, 2022
- Kishore Kumar Poludasu held the position of Deputy Managing Director and Country Head of State Bank of India’s Singapore Operations before to taking up his present position at SBI General, part of the State Bank Group.
- In addition to big Corporate/Infrastructure Credit, International Banking Operations, Enterprise Management, Mergers & Consolidations, etc., Kishore Kumar Poludasu has over three decades of expertise in commercial banking.
- Shri Poludasu is a diligent and dedicated leader who has a proven track record of achieving long-term goals, promoting the company’s customer-centric culture, and giving consumers value at every touchpoint.
- The SBI General Insurance company is currently in a position to experience increased growth, and SBI General is strongly promoting forceful initiatives, agile procedures, smart alliances, and effective people management.
- This road map to the top will greatly benefit from Shri Poludasu’s expertise as new MD and CEO of SBI General Insurance.